Online and Simulator
Lessons are available here for use online. They can also be downloaded for use within the Condor Soaring Simulator, where they are available in English and Spanish.
The online lessons comprise:
- Briefing: These explain the key learning points for each topic.
- Flight Demonstration video: Shows you how to perform the exercise.
Lessons are listed below, along with links to their online briefings and flight demonstration videos.
Condor Simulator Lessons
The Condor Flight School lessons comprise:
- Briefing, accessible in the simulator.
- Flight Demonstration, accessed via the View Lesson function. These lessons are available with the messages for self study and revision, or without, for use with an instructor.
- Flight Exercise, accessed via the Try Lesson function. These allow you to fly the exercise from the same start point and in the same conditions as the demonstration. This is a great way to learn and practise the skills, and for assessment by an instructor.
Effect of Controls
Turns and Straight Flight
Launch by Winch
Launch by Aerotow
Advanced and Other
Field Landing (Early Draft)
To be developed.
More to follow…
Contact glidingschool.com to submit your suggestions for additions, enhancements and corrections, and especially if you have add-ons to the Condor Flight School that you’d like to share.
The GlidingSchool.com lessons were developed for Condor2. They will be updated from time to time. Visit the Downloads page for news of updates, and to request the latest version.
Comments and Feedback
Your comments and feedback would be welcome. Visit the Contact page to send your thoughts.